Monday, February 23, 2009

Yes, it's true...

As my dear Auntie Janet pointed out - I am the mirror image of her - although much, much younger! (I am now picturing steam) And personality?? I have NO characteristics similar to my mother - who was the next best thing to a saint. I am truly Aunt Janet thru and thru and I am quite pleased with that since it suits me just fine... I would venture to say that both Aunt Janet and me are always THE ones to hang around with at a party and can tell the very best stories!

But if you want to see a Triplett recreated - look at my Riley... She even has the Triplett mouth!

1 comment:

  1. You aren't that much younger,only 20 years or so. You do realize you have told the world that you and I are trouble?

    Interesting you and I both wrote we have wonderful patient husbands. We are lucky.

    ReplyDelete