Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Myers Briggs

Two years ago - I took a class that 'typed' myself. I was supposed to use this information to help me become a more professional person - and work better with others.

If you follow my blog at all - you know that we have a very strained team that I work with. I tend to be the middle ground and keep the peace. Well, the situation had gotten so out of hand that our supervisor had HR develop a class just for our team. So today, the 7 of us got a refresher course on how to be a decent human being.

Lovely. Not sure it worked - and my, it was exhausting. I don't like thinking that hard about feelings and relationships. Just do your damn job and grow up.

By the way - I am typed as an ENTJ - which is the bitchy corner. http://typelogic.com/entj.html

1 comment: