Tuesday, May 3, 2011

So...

Kids move on... I get that... I understand that the point of parenting is to raise them to be independent and successful and move on...

But crap - it sucks...

AJ has a girlfriend... Love her... I guess I never pictured him with anyone but our family. He spends most of his time with her unless he is at work. I should be happy that he has found someone that makes him happy and giddy and silly - but the selfish Lisa is somewhat sad...

Mellisa is about done with school. She will spend her summer at home - not that I will see her. I imagine her goal is to be gone all of the time...

I won't even talk about Kiel. That just about breaks my heart. He will be so far away...

Riley and Alyx are always gone - or with their friends - so they don't really hang out much with me anymore.

Chris has resumed his passion for music and baseball - and is gone a lot. Not a bad thing - he loves it and it makes him happy.

So - I have dogs. And my plants. And I need to get over my self!!!!

I have been doing my diet - per the doctor - and stopped drinking - per the doctor. Maybe that's why I am so melancholy...

No comments:

Post a Comment