Wednesday, April 4, 2012

How sad...

I am so super excited - our can recycling place is having an Earth Day special! Ten cents extra per base price the week of the 16th!!! (www.MorrisTick.com) We should make about fifty bucks this month! Sometimes it is good that I have a Diet Coke addiction!

I blame my straw thing on my Nana Red - but the Diet Coke has to be my Aunt Janet's fault. I remember when I was in my "Mel training" that she allowed herself a Diet Coke a day. Well, I do way more than that now but I think that was when my problem started!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I have figured out how to spell, a repost. I don't think your addiction is my fault. I am pretty sure you had had a Diet Coke before living with us. Next you will blame me for introducing you to wine and other spirits.

    Oh, wait, I did.

    ReplyDelete