Monday, December 28, 2009

Back to work...

I think most of the Christmas craziness is over... Decorations will be up until New Years however...

Santa brought a Wii this year. And wow - my family is competitive. There was trash talking - duels - wicked team play - very sore shoulders - but everyone stayed in the same room almost the entire weekend. This never happens. Usually, the older kids scatter to their rooms. It was so nice. And I guess if it takes some competition to keep the family together - then so be it!!

Nothing out of the ordinary this year. Everyone was on their best behavior. Dull - but peacefull.

And yes, once again, my chocolate fudge flopped. One day, I will do it. 25 years I have tried - and failed - miserably. But I will try and try again...

No comments:

Post a Comment