Friday, January 28, 2011

Sigh...

My poor cousin Erik was laid off... Been there, done that.... It is very hard to be the spouse of someone that is work-less. So love to Erik and Jennifer....

On the opposite side of the spectrum - I was assigned another part of a job - no duties went away though - so fun! I have been given the task of procuring, tracking, working on contracts with our leasing company, returning at lease end, etc. for all of the network hardware in both the field and our home offices. Yikes!!! The fun part - no one has been doing this job for over six months. I will have to put on my Sherlock hat and find this crap too.... It may sound like craziness -but I actually love this kind of stuff!!!

My baby Kiel is still sick, sick, sick. Fever is down to 101 - so I hope that is a sign that he is getting better. I had to wash his sheets last night - they were just soaked... Poor guy. I am trying to pamper him and keep liquids in him. And I never forget his bendie straw...

Meesie is coming home today - so everyone will be home again this weekend. I am the only one that managed to get a flu shot and I can't wait to play nursemaid for the whole clan when we are all infected!

No comments:

Post a Comment