Thursday, February 3, 2011

Weather

Did I mention how much I hate hearing weather stories?

Our home offices were closed yesterday due to the foot of snow and horrible drifting. Now, you know how people fish - and that fish they caught just keeps getting bigger and bigger? Yea, that happens with snow drifts. Lordie... I guess no one has any work to do today around here...

The girls had an absolute BLAST yesterday in the snow. One of our super wonderful neighbors came over with his snow blower and helped Chris finish the driveway. And he chiseled the coolest tunnel ever on the sidewalk that the girls used as a snowball fort. I was the official hot chocolate and dry mittens mom. Our dryer was going all day!!

Yes, I took tons of photos. I have been slacking on getting them uploaded - maybe tonite...

No comments:

Post a Comment