Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The News

I am a loyal Brian Williams fan. Every day at 5:30 - we watch Brian.

As much as I love to watch the news, I am not very thrilled with the news lately.

One of my friends here at work asked me what I thought about North Korea. I tend to be a person in my department that is up to date and always manages to have an opinion about current events. Anywho - I am not sure what I think right now so I honestly couldn't answer her. What in the world are they doing - how are we going to handle it - is this going to evolve into another giant mess? I am not a fan of war (who is?) and frankly, I am getting rather scared about the situation. I just wish countries could mind their own business - take care of their own - and just coexist with everyone else. One planet - one goal. It's an easy concept - just play well with others...

Don't get me started about the California thing. How hypocritical. And sad. I feel so disappointed in the state. I always thought that California was a forward thinking role model for the rest of the country. Who would have thought that Iowa would get it right? My heart goes out to all of those men and women that are hurting right now...

And the Supreme Court pick? I don't care if many think she only got the job because she is a woman and is Hispanic. So what? As long as she does a good job and can keep an open mind and heart and follows the general 'flow' of the constitution - then she could be a green goblin for all I care...

No comments:

Post a Comment