Monday, February 15, 2010

Love the Olympics...

So, I am glued to the TV now. I love the Winter Olympics. I watch as much as I can.

Couple of comments...

I am old and tired and need entertainment. I fell asleep during the Opening Ceremonies about Albania's team introduction. I just need more excitement than watching the delegations walk around. Don't worry - I watched YouTube.

Why is Chris Collinsworth there? I understand Bob Costas - he's everywhere. I kept expecting some new football sport or something...

Mr. Button needs to not wear workboots when being interviewed. I understand that typically we see him from the chest up or just his voice. But someone should give that guy a nice pair of shoes to wear on camera.

Luge video. Wow - was that necessary?

Moguls? I hurt my knee yesterday carrying in the giant firewood bucket. That was one little mogul - how do they do that day after day after day? Every bump makes me ache!

Finally, the cross country ski/shoot thing. I believe it's the biathlon. I was eating my lunch while watching yesterday. Can't someone give them a hanky? That was just nasty. They had to have dehydration issues due to the massive snot loss! Use your sleeve or something! Gross...

No comments:

Post a Comment