Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Some agents... wow...

I deal with all sorts of people on a daily basis. Most of the agents and assistants are wonderful. And then - there are the ones that I never forget.

T. is one of them. Wow. He must have said shit to me 15 times yesterday. I was trying to walk him thru plugging in a router. Usually, this is a simple task - two or three cables - that's it. I could tell he was not a computer kind-of-guy so I went into elementary lingo (blue cord - yellow box, etc) rather than the patch cable or the port... You get the point. I usually handle these people very well - but this guy was just so frustrated and would not even try. So - I called a tech who said he could be there first thing this morning.

So - at 8:20, T is calling wanting to know where the tech is. I had called my tech at 7am to confirm - and he was heading out then. I told T that he would be there - he was coming. T said - well, so is Jesus!

You know - I didn't know what to say at that point.

Some agents....

No comments:

Post a Comment