Sunday, September 13, 2009

God love Lou...

Well, we were in prime entertaining mode this weekend!

I had a couple of friends over on Saturday - Stacey and Russ. I don't think that they have spent much time with Lou. Stacey knew Lou when we lived in Clinton. Anyway, Lou was pretty good - just a few outbursts and bizarre internal conversations.

But Sunday? wow... Lou has developed some new personalities. There is some mentally challenged person that he talks with - and some Terminator android thing. Of course, I had to ask. I guess he is trying to cast out the different demons. And he has developed a new routine while he is eating. He tells himself to chew his food. He told me that this guy has a hard time chewing. The one good thing - 'this guy' eats like a horse! Lou actually looked like he had put on some weight. Oh - and he has a shaved head now too...

These are new developments for Lou. He has always talked to himself but never carried on different voice inflections and conversations.

I guess I will need to do some research and talk to his case worker...

No comments:

Post a Comment