Thursday, September 3, 2009

Here we go again...

First night of concessions was last night. Every year on the first night, I forget my tennies. My feet are killing me - and my back. Four hours on a concrete floor is hard on my body! Not to mention four hours of being happy and chipper with my volunteers and customers!

Mellisa's team kicked butt. Hopefully - the link works! There are a couple pics of Messie if you click on the gallery. http://www.pantagraph.com/sports/article_038dc7a2-9841-11de-8bc3-001cc4c03286.html

They play Bloomington tonite. This is one of the intercity teams - which are always good battles. It is always very strange since Mellisa plays travel volleyball with these girls - and then they go to different high schools and become 'enemies'. It should be a great game!

No comments:

Post a Comment