Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Prepping for Thanksgiving...

Taking some PTO from work today...

Lincoln's dorms close today around noon. Sadly enough, I am not picking up Kiel. He will be leaving today for a tournament that lasts until Sunday in Iowa. Not sure how I feel about that. Part of me is every excited that he is out and doing fun things and independent. The other part of me is completely selfish and wishes he was home with me eating his favorite pretzel salad...

I am, however, picking up NeQuan (Kiel's roommate) today. Poor guy. His family is all the way in North Carolina and he can't get home and back for classes - not to mention that it costs a small fortune. So, he is my surrogate Kiel for the Thanksgiving break. I have no idea what he usually eats for the big meal - so hopefully, he won't hate everything!!!

Chris' dad and his girlfriend are coming. And of course, Uncle Lou. So - pretty full house and it should be fun.

Turkey brining and pie making start tonite!

No comments:

Post a Comment