Thursday, January 19, 2012

Being green

I am all for being green. I recycle - I reduce. But I draw the line here...

I am not sure if you can see the picture clearly - but this is a picture of our toilet paper at work. Yes, I took a picture in the bathroom. There is a little sticker that says basically to use the other roll first.

OK - I have no problem using the other roll on the 'dispenser'. But I refuse to use the loose roll. I mean - who knows who has had their hand in there??? Ewwww. It's bad enough that I have germs to deal with on the handles of faucets and towel dispensers and doors. I shouldn't feel guilty for not using the loose roll!

If they want me to use it till it is empty - then don't take it off of the roller thing!!

1 comment:

  1. I guess you can click on the picture and it enlarges...

    ReplyDelete