Friday, June 26, 2009

Sad day...

So both Michael and Farrah in one day...

I, of course, had the requisite Farrah do and was very proud that mine was even the same color - except when the pool turned it green! Every teen boy I knew had the poster hanging - I think they bought them all at Spencer's when that was the place to shop at the mall. I remember watching The Burning Bed, crying and being shocked at the same time that she was the same actress that played the flighty blonde in Charlie's Angels!

I loved Michael Jackson - not the freaky part of his personal life - just the artist part. My roommate in college - Donna Voges - LOVED him. She had posters all over her room and knew all of his dance moves by heart. We used to practice before going out to parties... I even remember learning the entire dance sequence from Thriller. That was a fun time...

On a happier note - Alyx loved her birthday - loves of fun gifts. And we are taking Aunt Janet's wonderful advice and camping in the tent in the living room and having a fire in the fireplace. She will love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment