Friday, July 10, 2009

Fogarty's

Chris works on the side for a garage in Pontiac. The owners (Patsy and Tim Fogarty) are some of the nicest people I know. Patsy has had some major health problems but she is always happy, always positive. She is one of those Feng Shui people - trained and everything - and has her own business now to provide advice to businesses and homeowners. If I had a zillion dollars, I would hire her. Instead, I bought a book. She is just a sweetheart.

Chris barters with them. He provides computer services (including cabling, ordering, updates, etc.) for them - they maintain our vehicles. Now, our cars are both approaching 10 years so that says a lot to me.

They are good people - good bosses too. They have a huge shindig around Christmas every year and treat all of their employees and significants to a wonderful swanky-do meal in a very nice Peoria restaurant. Chris and I were invited last year - quite impressive! I would have to say that most of these garage guys have no idea what fork to use - but what a wonderful gesture.

Anyway - Chris is working there again tonight - update to their 'parts' software. AJ and Kiel are off working again. The girls are home alone. We are eating delivery pizza, drinking soda (mine has an extra punch of Bacardi) and watching movies. It's a good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment