Thursday, July 23, 2009

Friends...

Chris is taking a day today and attending a White Sox game in Chicago with his friend, Pink. He's in a band - that's what they call him. And he's a programmer - 'nuf said. For the longest time, I didn't know what his real name was! I think they have been friends since the 80's when Chris went off to college.

I am kind of jealous of Chris. He doesn't have a lot of friends - but the ones he has are great ones. I don't know when it happened - but I just don't have a lot of great friends. I have a ton of good friends but not anyone that I would imagine wanting to "jump up and do my eulogy" type of friend. I guess I moved too much - or maybe I am just too busy to spend the time to really have a great friend. I also depend on Chris for everything. So maybe I do just have one great friend - the hubby.

I guess that's not such a bad thing after all...

1 comment:

  1. I know what you are feeling. We moved off, or friends moved off and there I was alone. Marty was there. But you need girls to hang out with.

    Recently I have found 2 wonderful friends. They just suddendly were in my life.

    Hang in there. Girly friends will show up.

    ReplyDelete