Thursday, March 12, 2009

Much better

so - i figured it out and my page looks much better...

I forgot my cell phone today - dang it. I had no idea how much I loved getting my little text messages from my kids all day. Of course, they only text me between classes (ha). I think I communicate with them more now than ever - although it is usually snippets of information in some foreign code that I usually have to look up on the Internet! But - it counts!

I dragged my feet on getting a cell phone for so long. I hate talking on the phone. I have never been one of those people - even in high school - that could just sit and chit chat. I love to email - I love to text - but I still hate talking on the phone. I have no idea why either. I drive my friends crazy - they know I have about a five minute window and then I am done. Now, I can email people all dang day. Maybe I am afraid of what might come out of my mouth or something? I like to review what I am saying since I have an incredible tendency to just say the first thing that pops in my head - which is not a good thing. Usually something funny comes out - but sometimes it might be crude (thanks mom) or flippant. So maybe this is my way to edit or censure myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment